Our Guiding Educational principles – Fun songs for kids for sing
Children are a great joy and blessing to have in your life. As children grow from little infants to little children and start to walk, we as parents are continually amazed by how they move forward in their development. Having fun songs for kids in their journey increases their learning abilities.
One of the most beautiful things we have available to encourage their growth is Music.
Children whether they are still in the womb or born, are moved by music. Music encourages our children in so many ways. Here are just some examples we have personally experienced:
- Children sleeping for when children are restless. A gentle lullaby sung by Dad or Mum can allow them to gently drift off to sleep. Some fun songs for kids to sing include Koko koala from Yum Yum World Ozzie Adventure Album. Its a great song to purchase for singing your child to sleep.
- Children waking – When they wake in the morning listening to music can inspire them for the day. Yum Yum stomp is a great little motivator for a fun song for your kids to sing and dance to from “Yum Yum World Ozzie Adventure Album”. Its a great song and Album to purchase.
- Children’s – Music in the playground or on a wintry day in the lounge room can get the children learning all kinds of moves. Download our free E book with the Yum Yum World characters to color in. Answer 3 questions on our 3 hit songs. Subsribe here
- Children eating. Teaching your children the good foods to eat is very important. Its also great to give them some treats every now and then.
- Children Playing. Having music around children when they play encourages social interaction and physical development.
- Communicate with others. Children getting involved in singing and dancing provided the backdrop for social interaction and talking more confidently.
- Children learning. Children grow and develop at different levels. Music is able to bridge the various levels of growth.
- Children’s Co-ordination – Music is a very important tool in assisting your child develop their motor skills. The founders of the Yum Yum World have this as one of their core principles in writing and developing their music and shows
- Healthy Children – Music is a powerful tool in educating children with catchy songs around fruit and drinks and healthy choices.
Founders core principles –
- Different levels of learning and education
- Have movement in
- Have communication and interaction.
- Able to share with others.
- Promote healthy living and eating.
- Promote – co-ordination